3.4 or 3.8....wow
3.4 or 3.8....wow
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
when did this happen?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Just had seen it on ABC local news. I think they said like 11:01
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Shortly after 11:00pm Thursday evening. I live in Greeneville, TN and my whole house shook for a few moments. Sounded like a low rumble; at first I thought a major explosion had happened somewhere because the movement felt like an aftershock. The movement wasn't massive, but it was enough to wake me, my wife, and our cat (he hit the deck and hid)!!! Sure wasn't something I was expecting to happen!
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Nothing that new or odd. I use to think so myself. But was told actually many small quakes per day. Just depdends on the magnitude on what is reported. Or if it causes a media problem?
Most never felt it or probably thought it was a blast from a strip mine.
But Wise Co. had one years back about the same magnitude or slightly less. It as i was told is suspose to happen once every 5 years or so, as to be actually felt. Between that and A&G's blasting how i would know or those who live miles away?
No I know there are quakes or tremors regularly but that was a bit higher than the normal.
We're on or near some fault line (my knowledge of all things is lacking tonight) *LOL*
I remember a teaching saying it once, but thats about all I remember from most classes...someone said something once ....
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
A fault line runs alone the Clinch River
Bookmarks